Leading others is fundamental to your talent development success. This strategic leadership program immerses you into a full simulation, integrating the leadership competencies talent development professionals need into a typical organizational challenge.
In these four virtual half-days or 2-day face-to-face workshop*, through assessments, simulations, role-play, and individualized feedback you will discover your personal leadership style. Learn to influence team members, build organizational relationships, and manage change while aligning actions and priorities with strategic direction. Leave the program with an individualized development plan and a commitment to action that includes clear next steps to take to become a strategic leader.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
- Cultivate your leadership competencies and self-awareness to motivate and lead others through change and uncertainty.
- Build collaboration skills so you can leverage relationships for improved performance.
- Learn effective leadership techniques to coach and mentor teams and individuals to achieve higher levels of engagement.
What You Will Learn
- Inspire and lead staff by demonstrating essential leadership skill development.
- Reinforce communication required to maintain trust and awareness.
- Model personal awareness, regulation, and development.
- Leverage assessment results to align and collaborate with the team.
- Respond to others’ needs collaboratively.
- Use feedback to refine your own leadership.
- Lead self and others through change and uncertainty.
*This workshop is currently only available virtually