In this team-building workshop, for up to 15 people, learn to apply the best of Agile, SAM, and ADDIE to improve the speed and quality of your learning and development projects. These methodologies assist you in figuring out the task details, while project management helps you schedule the work over time.
The best methodology depends on your specific need, organizational culture, and project constraints. No matter which you choose, it won’t be everything you need. In this course, you’ll learn how to differentiate and combine different methodologies with realistic project management to meet the needs of your learners.
What You Will Learn
- Apply reusable templates for project management and development tasks.
- Create a development strategy leveraging the best of Agile and ADDIE, as well as techniques such as SAM, to meet the behavioral change needs of specific customers.
- Leverage the combined development strategy to more effectively influence key project stakeholders and manage their expectations.
- Challenge and evolve current toolkits for success despite time constraints, inadequate budget, and undefined quality metrics.
- Learn to use project charters and other provided planning documents, tailored by methodology.